Windows Engineer – L3
Job Designation: Windows Engineer – L3
Reporting To: Windows Lead
Work Shift: General Shift
- Experience with multiple Microsoft Technology -
- Win2k3, 2k8, Active Directory, IIS, Exchange 2007/2010, Blackberry, SharePoint WSS, Moss, Microsoft ISA/TMG.
- Ability to guide junior L2 / L1 engineers & work alongside for troubleshooting.
- Working on Escalated/P1 issues and providing solution abiding the SLA.
- Windows & Power shell Scripting knowledge
- Experience in disaster recovery.(Atleast Application Level is a Must)
- Creation & Maintenance of Implementation Checklists to be followed by Jr. Engineers.
- Ability to evaluate vulnerability announcements for systems, and apply countermeasures, updates, and patches.
- Vendor Management
- Should have worked on at least 1 standard Backup Management Tool – Eg. VeritasNetbackup, Legato Networker etc..
- System builds and configuration management.
- Carry out technology upgrades & migrations of applications across multiple platforms.
- Delivering technical trainings for the team members and Jr. Engineers to align technical skills.
- Designing and Implementation knowledge for various Microsoft Products.
- Should be aware and do Problem Management.
- Excellent technical writing, presentations, and systems analysis skills.
- Experience on Storage & Virtualization Technologies will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Database Management would be preferred.
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge quickly and effectively
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Win2k3 ,
- Active Directory 2003
- IIS 6.0, 7.0,
- Exchange 2007/2010
- Sharepoint,3.0, Moss 2003/2007
- Microsoft ISA/TMG
- Virtual environment knowledge – HYPERV and VMWare
Desired Technical Skills:
- Vendor Management
- Worked on Storage hardware
- NOC & Datacenter experience
- Experience on Hosting Environments
- Experience on Exchange 2010 will be an advantage
- Experience on OCS will be an advantage
Typical Years of Experience:
- 7– 10 years
- Any Graduate
- ITIL knowledge
- Microsoft Certified (2003/2007/2010) MCSE/MCITP/MCTS
- Self driven and motivated to achieve success
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Assertive in communication
- Worked in offshore / remote infrastructure mgmt environment