Job Designation: Manager - Process Governance
Reporting To: Project Manager - NTT America
Work Shift: General
- Documenting process & sub-process requirements.
- Accountable for communicating and enforcing the relevant policies &processes.
- Training and guidance on the processesto the relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct & facilitate periodic reviews with the teams.
- Identifying and implementing changes to various processes as a part of continual improvement process.
- Reporting process status and progress.
- Implement improvements by identifying key dependencies, critical success factors & building governance models
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Knowledge in MS office applications; for eg. Word, Excel, Visio.
- Capable of preparing presentations in Power Point.
Typical Years of Experience:
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication in English; written & verbal.
- Effective time management skills.
- Good team player with positive attitude towards working hours on account of business requirement.
- Posses inter-personal skills and be self motivated.
- Intellectual capacity for process improvements.
- Knowledge of business / professional email communication & etiquette.
- ITIL Foundation Certification