Manager - Commercial Sales
Job Designation: Manager
Reporting To: TL - Deputy/ AGM - Sales
Work Shift: General
- Acquire New Customers and Manage Existing Commercial Accounts
- To develop In-depth understanding of customers business & their needs
- Identify new opportunities, propose solutions to customers in consultations with the technical/operational teams
- Build relationship with 'C' level / decision-makers at Clients site and potential customers.
- Understand detailed setup of customers technological setup
- Work strategically on the account all around to build a higher deal
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Acquire abilities to understand NetMagic service offerings in various verticals generate leads and build the Sales Pipeline in those regions and articulate Value Proposition
- Build business relationships through networking, cold calling and leads generation program
- Support bid management – teams working in creating & responding to RFP, RFI, and Proposals.
- Handle FAQ's on our business.
- Liaison with Marketing, Technical and Delivery Teams and other teams in NetMagic.
- Contributing to developing and improving sales process. Assists in the development.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of Solution selling approach
- Good knowledge of Managed Hosted Services, Network Security, Data Center, Cloud, IMS,DR and Remote IT Infrastructure Management and related terms and technologies.
- Profiles having sales experience in IT industry at any given point in their career will be preferred.
- Must be in a frontline sales position in the technology sector.
- Familiarity with the software services or IT markets and trends.
- Understanding of commercials and contracts.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve success
- Ambitious to grow up
- Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Competitive Salary with Perks for right candidate with overall Organization career growth.
- Leadership skills. Should be able to lead the team to the desired results. A effective team player.
- Assertive in communication, excellent communication skills and presentation skills
Typical Years of Experience:
- 6-12 Years of Sales/Marketing experience
- Engineering Background with Sales/MKTG degree/diploma are desirable
- If candidates are with non-engineering background, then prefer Science PGs or graduates with PG Dip in MKTG/Sales.
- Strong preference for person having solution selling approach, it can be from System Integration Company.
- Strongly avoid Reliance & Tulip persons, except if someone is exceptional.
- Strong preference with Hunting background & less farming.