Job Designation: Procurement Manager
Department: Procurement and Asset Manager
Reporting To: Procurement Lead
Work Shift: General
Manage all procurement activities. There are primarily three types of Procurement
- Project Based: typically procurement from scratch for all our upcoming data centers. Will be responsible to procure all hardware, software, leased lines services etc
- Customer Centric: Based on customers requirements. This will involve all hardware, software type buying including networking and data center procurement.
- Internal: This buying is for Netmagic’s internal consumption. Laptops, servers, software etc
- Empanelment and evaluation of Vendors. Negotiation and execution.
- Managing all post-delivery tasks and tracking SLA’s
- Maintaining and managing the relationship with all third party service providers.
- Keep track of payment schedule. Co-ordinate with Technical/Product and finance billing teams.
- Inventory management
- Track procurement metrics and analyze statistics for reporting to management
- Manage and nurture a team of purchase executives.
- Ability to analyze data and interpret procurement data and develop business plans accordingly. Should have good Analysis skills.
- Interact on regular basis with vendors/suppliers and within Netmagic.
- Extremely in tune with the technology developments in the market
- Support bid management – teams working in creating & responding to RFP, RFI, Proposals.
- Should have an eye for details and tough managerial skills
- Must have done rigorous IT infrastructure and technology purchases
- Data centre, ISP experience will be an added advantage
Typical Years of Experience:
- 8 to 10 years
- Any Graduate
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve success.
- Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Tough yet polite negotiator.
- Leadership skills. Should be able to lead the team to the desired results.
- Assertive in communication, excellent communication skills and presentation skills.