Job Designation: Provisioning Engineer
Work Shift: General
- Procurement for IT materials like switches, Routers, RAM, Servers etc
- Co-ordination and correspondence with various Service Providers
- Should have understanding of various handoffs (interface types)
- Experience on circuit commissioning (E1/T1, DS3, ADSL etc)
- Co-ordination , interaction , follow up with Vendors and suppliers
- Ability to execute multiple circuit delivery orders
- Should be self dependent and able to handle pressure
- Experience in similar IT Purchases would be preferred with International vendors
- Good Communication skills required
- Circuit's vendor management exp preferred
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- E1/T2, DS3, ADSL
Typical Years of Experience:
- 2- 3 years
- Any Graduate / BE/Btech
- Engineering Background
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve success.
- Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Competitive Salary with Perks for right candidate with overall Organization career growth.
- Leadership skills. Should be able to lead the team to the desired results. A effective team player.
- Assertive in communication, excellent communication skills and presentation skills.