Security Analyst - L3
Job Designation: Security Analyst - L3
Reporting To: Head Security Operation Center
Work Shift: General
- Intrusion Detection and Analysis.
- Security Incident Handling and Response.
- IDS/IPS, Firewall/UTM Management.
- Security Information and Event Management.
- Network and System Security Audit.
- Vulnerability Assessment.
- Creating OS and Network hardening guidelines and best practices.
- Scripting and programming to automate audit tasks.
- Network and Application Penetration Testing.
- Audit of Security Monitoring and Management.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Firewalls - Cisco/Fortigate/Checkpoint
- Network IDS – ISS/Snort/CISCO
- Host IDS – ISS/Symantec/OSSEC/Tripwire
- Network IPS – Cisco/ISS/Tipping Point/Fortinet
- Host IPS – ISS/McAfee
- Web Application Firewall –ModSecurity/ dotDefender/SmartWAF
- Vulnerability Scanner Nessus/Qualys/OpenVAS/Nmap
- Sniffer – Ethereal/Wireshark/Tcpdump/Windump
- Router/Switch – Cisco/Foundry/BA/Juniper
- Unix/Linux – Redhat/Centos/Ubuntu/Solaris/
- Windows – Windows XP/Vista/7/2003/2008
- Database – Mysql/MSSQL/Oracle
Desired Technical Skills:
- Scripting & Programming – Bash/Perl/C/C++/PHP/Python/ASP/.NET
- Network and Application Penetration Testing – Nikto/Nipper/Acunetix/AppScan/Netsparker
- Virtualization and Cloud Security
- SIEM – RSA Envision/Arcsight/Netforensic/LogRhythm/Nitro
Typical Years of Experience:
- 6+ Years of Experience in Information Security and Security Operation Center
- Diploma/BE in Computer Technology/Science, Information Security or a related field.
- Must have professional IT security certifications such as CISSP/CISM/GIAC/SSCP/CISA/CEH/ECSA/LPT/CHFI/ and suitable CISCO certifications.