Our Datacenters are built on raised floors and have high-volume, temperature control systems to ensure ventilation.
We have invested in multiple Stulz Precision air conditioning units, with N+1 redundancy to ensure that optimal temperature is maintained even in the event of a single machine failure.
The cooling load is designed so that any unit of cooling capacity could be lost without causing degradation of the Internet Data Center environment.
The HVAC units are powered by both normal and emergency electrical systems.
These units are monitored through the building automation system; the failure of any unit triggers an alarm.
- Temperature maintained at 22 degree Celsius.
- Humidity level maintained at 50 ± 5% humidity, non-condensing
- High efficiency micro vee filters to take care of dust levels, with an efficiency of 95 %. These can filter out particles of sizes upto 5-micron
HVAC (Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning) System Highlights
- Chilled water system Cooling
- Cooling Equipment with N+1 redundancy
- Precision Air cooling - Temperature maintained at 22 +- 1deg C
- Humidity level maintained at 50+- 5% humidity, non-condensing
- High efficiency micro-vee filters to take care of dust levels which can filter out particles of sizes upto 5-microns
A leading software company hosts its financial asset management application with Netmagic-scores on availabilityView Case Study
Netmagic Migrates and Consolidates Credit Information Company's Data CenterView Case Study
Ratnakar Bank Chooses Netmagic's Data Center Services to Accelerate Business TransformationView Case Study
Netmagic enables the Business Continuity Plan for a global ship manufacturing company with its DR on Cloud solutionView Case Study
Colocation services from Netmagic turbocharge Flipkart’s business growth plansView Case Study
C-Edge boosts service to clients by consolidating its IT infrastructure with Netmagic SolutionsView Case Study
Netmagic Accelerates Launch of Thomson Reuters Elektron in IndiaView Case Study
Netmagic's dedicated hosting service enables a leading global telecommunications company to increase life of its IT infrastructure by 3 years and in turn handle additional growth of 35%View Case Study
Managed hosting service from Netmagic Solutions enables Power Exchange India Limited (PXIL) to provide enhanced trading experience to its membersView Case Study
SimpliCloud from Netmagic enables a global marketing and advertising agency to provide a low latency and highly available IT infrastructure for supporting the digital marketing campaigns of its customersView Case Study