Our Datacenters are built on raised floors and have high-volume, temperature control systems to ensure ventilation.
We have invested in multiple Stulz Precision air conditioning units, with N+1 redundancy to ensure that optimal temperature is maintained even in the event of a single machine failure.
The cooling load is designed so that any unit of cooling capacity could be lost without causing degradation of the Internet Data Center environment.
The HVAC units are powered by both normal and emergency electrical systems.
These units are monitored through the building automation system; the failure of any unit triggers an alarm.
- Temperature maintained at 22 degree Celsius.
- Humidity level maintained at 50 ± 5% humidity, non-condensing
- High efficiency micro vee filters to take care of dust levels, with an efficiency of 95 %. These can filter out particles of sizes upto 5-micron
HVAC (Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning) System Highlights
- Chilled water system Cooling
- Cooling Equipment with N+1 redundancy
- Precision Air cooling - Temperature maintained at 22 +- 1deg C
- Humidity level maintained at 50+- 5% humidity, non-condensing
- High efficiency micro-vee filters to take care of dust levels which can filter out particles of sizes upto 5-microns
Business Standard chooses Netmagic for professional website hosting and mail managementView Case Study
United Spirits maximizes IT infrastructure utilization with Netmagic SolutionsView Case Study
Netmagic Migrates and Consolidates Credit Information Company's Data CenterView Case Study
Dedicated IT hosting from Netmagic enables a leading public sector bank to achieve 99.9% uptime for their internet banking portalView Case Study
Zen’s exponential increase in online trading volumes supported by Netmagic’s dedicated hosting servicesView Case Study
Netmagic manages a highly available and secure IT infrastructure for a global ecommerce company in IndiaView Case Study
Colocation and managed hosting from Netmagic powers growth plans for the investment banking subsidiary of a leading comprehensive financial service firm in AsiaView Case Study
Customized hosting solution from Netmagic ensure an always on IT infrastructure for NSE.IT customersView Case Study
Netmagic Solutions powers a major global financial services provider’s growth plans in India.View Case Study
Netmagic's dedicated hosting service enables a leading global telecommunications company to increase life of its IT infrastructure by 3 years and in turn handle additional growth of 35%View Case Study