Our Datacenters are built on raised floors and have high-volume, temperature control systems to ensure ventilation.
We have invested in multiple Stulz Precision air conditioning units, with N+1 redundancy to ensure that optimal temperature is maintained even in the event of a single machine failure.
The cooling load is designed so that any unit of cooling capacity could be lost without causing degradation of the Internet Data Center environment.
The HVAC units are powered by both normal and emergency electrical systems.
These units are monitored through the building automation system; the failure of any unit triggers an alarm.
- Temperature maintained at 22 degree Celsius.
- Humidity level maintained at 50 ± 5% humidity, non-condensing
- High efficiency micro vee filters to take care of dust levels, with an efficiency of 95 %. These can filter out particles of sizes upto 5-micron
HVAC (Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning) System Highlights
- Chilled water system Cooling
- Cooling Equipment with N+1 redundancy
- Precision Air cooling - Temperature maintained at 22 +- 1deg C
- Humidity level maintained at 50+- 5% humidity, non-condensing
- High efficiency micro-vee filters to take care of dust levels which can filter out particles of sizes upto 5-microns
A leading software company hosts its financial asset management application with Netmagic-scores on availabilityView Case Study
Managed hosting service from Netmagic Solutions enables Power Exchange India Limited (PXIL) to provide enhanced trading experience to its membersView Case Study
Dishtv Chooses Netmagic's Hybrid Cloud and DraaS Solutions to expand their IT Infrastructure, Enable Higher Growth and Manage IT BetterView Case Study
Hungama Tunes in to Netmagic's Data Center Infra for Business TransformationView Case Study
Netmagic Accelerates Launch of Thomson Reuters Elektron in IndiaView Case Study
Netmagic manages a highly available and secure IT infrastructure for a global ecommerce company in IndiaView Case Study
Dedicated IT hosting from Netmagic enables a leading public sector bank to achieve 99.9% uptime for their internet banking portalView Case Study
C-Edge boosts service to clients by consolidating its IT infrastructure with Netmagic SolutionsView Case Study
Colocation and managed hosting from Netmagic powers growth plans for the investment banking subsidiary of a leading comprehensive financial service firm in AsiaView Case Study
Business Standard chooses Netmagic for professional website hosting and mail managementView Case Study