Our Datacenters are built on raised floors and have high-volume, temperature control systems to ensure ventilation.
We have invested in multiple Stulz Precision air conditioning units, with N+1 redundancy to ensure that optimal temperature is maintained even in the event of a single machine failure.
The cooling load is designed so that any unit of cooling capacity could be lost without causing degradation of the Internet Data Center environment.
The HVAC units are powered by both normal and emergency electrical systems.
These units are monitored through the building automation system; the failure of any unit triggers an alarm.
- Temperature maintained at 22 degree Celsius.
- Humidity level maintained at 50 ± 5% humidity, non-condensing
- High efficiency micro vee filters to take care of dust levels, with an efficiency of 95 %. These can filter out particles of sizes upto 5-micron
HVAC (Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning) System Highlights
- Chilled water system Cooling
- Cooling Equipment with N+1 redundancy
- Precision Air cooling - Temperature maintained at 22 +- 1deg C
- Humidity level maintained at 50+- 5% humidity, non-condensing
- High efficiency micro-vee filters to take care of dust levels which can filter out particles of sizes upto 5-microns