State-of-the-art Internet Data Center Services in Bangalore
Best Data Center for your Server Co-location & Hosting Problems
Looking to co-locate, outsource or move your infrastructure to the cloud in Bangalore? Our new 110,000 Sq. Ft Data Center in Electronic City, Bangalore will get the job done for you.
Key Highlights of our Bangalore Data Center
- Datacenter in Bangalore is the1st Netmagic data center built ground-up, in collaboration with NTT Comm, (part of NTT corp - a Fortune 32 company and the No. 1 Telecommunications company in the world)
- Experience full range of data center services and beyond. From planning stage including assessment, migration and consolidation to co-location, dedicated hosting, cloud computing to IT infrastructure monitoring, management and security
- Experience IT Optimization with our building blocks, IT Assurance with our Data Center Services and IT Transformation which in turn enables them to align to their business goals
- Strategically located in Electronic City within Bangalore, a area well known for being the hotbed of Software Development and other IT related workloads, Netmagic’s Data Center in Bangalore is one of the best data centers available in India
What are the Data Center Services Support available in Bangalore Data Center ?
Netmagic's Internet Bangalore Data Center provides you with a wide range of services and support specifically customized to cater your needs. Below listed are a few:
- Get customizable hosting space with high power and cooling densities.
- Choose between individual racks, or high security cages placed within enclosed server rooms.
- Round the clock, multi level Security and Surveillance
- NOC center offering 24x7 remote hands support
- Expert teams comprised of support staff, call analysts and senior technical staff
- Well defined escalation matrix for quick responses to your incident management reports
- Single window Customer Portal for access to billing, support tickets, reports and dashboards
- Highly skilled engineers armed with world-class tools, systems, and processes will monitor your networks on a 24x7 basis