The Netmagic Redundant Power Management System provides the data center with clean and conditioned power.
The Power Management System consists of N + N world-class Socomec and Merlin Gerin UPS Modules with automatic static bypass / manually operated full-maintenance bypass circuits at each rack level.
This configuration provides redundancy in electrical distribution upto the rack level, ensuring uninterrupted power 24/7/365 days
- Dual source per rack and in case of single powered equipment, power through STS
- Dedicated power transformer backed up with DG sets and ample fuel storage (30,000Lit.)
- World-class UPS Modules fed through 2 different panels and cables laid in redundant paths
- Option of power measurement per Rack in A & Kwh (On customer demand)
- Flexibility to provide 3-Phase power
- The Critical IT Power Management System with N + N redundancy
Main LT Panel
- The main LT panels are provided with two main incomers and a changeover switch
- The Main LT panels are N+N redundant.
- The main incomers communicable for remote monitoring
- Adequate outgoing feeders are provided with minimum of 3 spare feeders
- UPS distribution panel provided nearer to the load
- Adequate outgoing feeders along with spare MCCB’s are provided
- Sub distribution panel provided for further distribution to the racks
- Only copper cables are used for total distribution of power to Racks
- Different panels provided for IT distribution and AC loads