Data Center Migration
An Exercise in Risk Mitigation
CIOs today have a pressing need from business on providing robust IT Infrastructure setups, both for internal and external consumption. To that effect, the data center investments become a lot critical and often CIOs are faced with the dilemma of deciding whether or not to opt for datacenter migration, which could be in-house or outsourced, or a combination of two.
There can be a number of reasons, typical complexities include:
- Lack of custom Power configurations
- In-efficient cooling capacities
- Space restriction
- Application interdependencies
- Lease and maintenance agreements
- Failure to deliver committed uptime or availability
- Compute capacity / workload
- Cost of downtime, etc.
Apart from these there a number of other challenges that enterprises face when migrating their legacy applications to a new data center platform, such as moving your critical applications and servers and migrating them between different hardware and virtual platforms. To that effect, enterprises need to develop an effective Data Center migration strategy, evaluating all aspects of the IT environment.
Make your Data Center Migration Seamless - Netmagic Expertise
Netmagic with their experienced service professionals has successfully migrated a diverse set if workload for enterprises across verticals and is capable of assisting in your data center migration project today. We help you mitigate the risks and complexity of a migration to avoid unplanned downtime and control your costs . Whether your migration involves a physical move such as a data center expansion, consolidation or relocation, virtualization etc., we can meet all your custom migration needs. Our proven framework for building data center planning and strategy is based on:
- Sound project management experience in migrating large datacenter footprints and providing a host of physical and cloud based hosting models to choose from
- With a range of IaaS options, be assured of no infrastructure to buy, manage, or maintain
- Pay as you go licensing available
- Maintain processes, certifications and contracts with all major OEMs to preserve all warranty and maintenance contracts
- Serve as a single point-of-contact and take complete ownership, so you won't have to manage relationships with multiple vendors
- Analyze and make recommendations for optimizing your data center footprint and setup
- Rich domain expertise and experience of over 16 years to understand the enterprise complexities both from a technical and business perspective.
Contact us today for a complimentary custom consultation on Data Center Migration Services.