How our Incident Management Works
Responsing to customer requests 24 X 7
Incident or request based interactions are handled by the Incident Management team. The head of Incident Management is involved in every major incident or any support issues.
Netmagic has a specialized Customer Experience Program (Selectmagic). Customers under Selectmagic are provided with a named Engagement Manager who becomes is the primary point of escalation for all issues. Engagement Managers are responsible for meeting customers on a periodic basis, providing them with customized reports and sharing insights on how they can optimize their IT infrastructure.
- Providing end-to-end managed services across heterogeneous environments is in our team’s DNA
- Our support teams a wide range of domain expertise, owing to its experience across various industries, technologies and client scenarios over nearly two decades
- We manage the full range of infrastructure services, from Managed Hosting and Cloud to Application Support and System Integration
- We ensure that all our team members have the relevant level of technology certifications
Six Levels of Infrastructure Management Support
- The Netmagic Incident Management process uses cutting edge technology tools to proactively monitor critical systems and network infrastructure. This ensures maximum up-time of the IT infrastructure for your IT setups.
- This includes identifying root cause of issues and providing a permanent solution to resolving repeated issues. We follow both proactive and reactive methods of identifying events that affect the performance of systems and networks being monitored.
- We ensure standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all changes. This minimizes the impact of change- related incidents upon service quality, and consequently improves day-to-day operations.
- The Security Management process involves proactive actions via intrusion detection and prevention to defend the infrastructure & network against cyber-threats. This includes fortifying the infrastructure through intense scanning, monitoring for signs of malicious activity, responding to any incidents, and, finally, identifying areas that need additional fortification.
- Best-in-class response time is the most important aspect of Netmagic’s operations. We provide timely and comprehensive system and network availability notifications via mail / SMS. We send notifications to customers before or after outages, depending upon the nature of the problem. While handling issues, we send intermittent notifications on incident status at regular intervals, as well as final notifications once the issue is resolved.
Reporting & Documentation
- For access to real time as well as historical reports, you can log onto our online customer portal. The portal provides comprehensive reports on network or service availability, bandwidth & backup utilization, as well as logged incidents.