Netmagic adopts a comprehensive approach, inclusive of re-testing to certify customer infrastructure for technical gaps. The process starts with a first level audit, followed by a comprehensive report and recommendation to customer. Once the customer team closes the gaps, Netmagic does a re-testing to determine closure of the gaps. Basis the re-testing, Netmagic certifies the customer infrastructure.
Security Audit Process
Automated Testing – Proprietary, Open-Source & Commercial Tools
- Information gathering modules identify the application environment, frameworks, dependencies and platforms.
- Internal intelligence engine selects ideal tools for the target, which includes proprietary, open-source and commercial tools.
- Data from various tools is collected, streamlined, cross-referenced and stored into the internal testing database.
Manual Testing – Application Mapping and Logic Testing
- Applications are divided into core modules and functional areas.
- Each module is thoroughly analyzed and reverse engineered to identify files, folders and parameters.
- Data flow between components is mapped along with their logical relationships.
- Expert consultants create test cases based on business concerns, pain areas and potential abuse scenarios.
Integration – Data Correlation and Cross-Referencing
- Data from automated and manual testing is cross-referenced and correlated to establish a final list of issues.
- Data is referenced from public & private sources to build rich issue profiles.
- Expert auditors analyze the data and extract any key details that may not have been picked up automatically.
Reporting – Custom Developed with Detailed Fix Information
- Experts manually document details, descriptions, proof of concepts and references specific to your applications.
- Source code and configuration fixes for each issue are provided specific to your environment.
- Step by step POCs and fix information helps your teams understand issues.