Local Area Network
Within each Internet Data Center, Netmagic has designed the LAN network to scale to meet the increased bandwidth requirements of the customers. Netmagic monitors its network on a continuous basis for packet loss, latency and round trip time intervals.
- LAN is based on Chassis Based Foundry MLX Switches (10Gig ready Devices), and Systimax 10G ready structured cabling.
- CPU utilization as well as output and Backplane utilization on all core routers and switches is monitored regularly. A variety of tools are utilized to achieve this, including Tivoli, NagiOS and MRTG.
- Redundant devices are present at all levels viz. Core, Access & Distribution.
Internet Bandwidth and Peering
Netmagic has redundant Fast Ethernet WAN links interconnecting Vikhroli (operational by 1st week May),Saki Vihar and Bangalore data centers to Nirlon Campus.
We have multi-gigabit last miles to the Internet from each data center, and this includes multiple redundant last miles from multiple providers.
All major providers have their POPs present within the datacenters. Internet burstability can easily scale to Gigabit due to provisioning of sufficient bandwidth.
International Connectivity Redundancy
Netmagic has premium International Connectivity from Reach, Airtel, VSNL, and Reliance Infocom. Across the providers we cover following cable systems:
- SEAMEWE3 via Europe (VSNL)
- SEAMEWE3 (REACH)
- FLAG (Reliance)
- TIC & i2i (Airtel)
Local Loop Connectivity
Multi-gigabit Local Loop connectivity is established through state of the art SDH standards based optical MUXs. This connectivity is available through multiple fiber connects from following service providers
Local Loops Available across Data centers:
- MTNL, Mumbai: Redundant fiber to Saki Vihar and Goregaon (Multiple STM-1 capacity)
- VBL (formerly Tata Power), Mumbai: IP connectivity on redundant fiber (Multiple STM-1 capacity)
- TTML, Mumbai: TDM connectivity on fiber (Multiple STM-1 capacity)
- Tata Teleservices, Bangalore: TDM connectivity on fiber (Multiple STM-1 capacity)
- Reliance Infocom( Mumbai& Bangalore): IP connectivity and TDM on fiber
- Airtel( Mumbai& Bangalore: TDM connectivity on Fiber
Dishtv Chooses Netmagic's Hybrid Cloud and DraaS Solutions to expand their IT Infrastructure, Enable Higher Growth and Manage IT BetterView Case Study
C-Edge boosts service to clients by consolidating its IT infrastructure with Netmagic SolutionsView Case Study
SimpliCloud from Netmagic enables a global marketing and advertising agency to provide a low latency and highly available IT infrastructure for supporting the digital marketing campaigns of its customersView Case Study
Netmagic helps pharmaceutical giant outsource and integrate SAP deployment for their acquired entities in IndiaView Case Study
Netmagic's dedicated hosting service enables a leading global telecommunications company to increase life of its IT infrastructure by 3 years and in turn handle additional growth of 35%View Case Study
Foreseegame.com Bets Business Growth on Netmagic's Virtual Data Center InfrastructureView Case Study
Colocation services from Netmagic turbocharge Flipkart’s business growth plansView Case Study
Ratnakar Bank Chooses Netmagic's Data Center Services to Accelerate Business TransformationView Case Study
Netmagic enables the Business Continuity Plan for a global ship manufacturing company with its DR on Cloud solutionView Case Study
Netmagic Accelerates Launch of Thomson Reuters Elektron in IndiaView Case Study