Local Area Network
Within each Internet Data Center, Netmagic has designed the LAN network to scale to meet the increased bandwidth requirements of the customers. Netmagic monitors its network on a continuous basis for packet loss, latency and round trip time intervals.
- LAN is based on Chassis Based Foundry MLX Switches (10Gig ready Devices), and Systimax 10G ready structured cabling.
- CPU utilization as well as output and Backplane utilization on all core routers and switches is monitored regularly. A variety of tools are utilized to achieve this, including Tivoli, NagiOS and MRTG.
- Redundant devices are present at all levels viz. Core, Access & Distribution.
Internet Bandwidth and Peering
Netmagic has redundant Fast Ethernet WAN links interconnecting Vikhroli (operational by 1st week May),Saki Vihar and Bangalore data centers to Nirlon Campus.
We have multi-gigabit last miles to the Internet from each data center, and this includes multiple redundant last miles from multiple providers.
All major providers have their POPs present within the datacenters. Internet burstability can easily scale to Gigabit due to provisioning of sufficient bandwidth.
International Connectivity Redundancy
Netmagic has premium International Connectivity from Reach, Airtel, VSNL, and Reliance Infocom. Across the providers we cover following cable systems:
- SEAMEWE3 via Europe (VSNL)
- SEAMEWE3 (REACH)
- FLAG (Reliance)
- TIC & i2i (Airtel)
Local Loop Connectivity
Multi-gigabit Local Loop connectivity is established through state of the art SDH standards based optical MUXs. This connectivity is available through multiple fiber connects from following service providers
Local Loops Available across Data centers:
- MTNL, Mumbai: Redundant fiber to Saki Vihar and Goregaon (Multiple STM-1 capacity)
- VBL (formerly Tata Power), Mumbai: IP connectivity on redundant fiber (Multiple STM-1 capacity)
- TTML, Mumbai: TDM connectivity on fiber (Multiple STM-1 capacity)
- Tata Teleservices, Bangalore: TDM connectivity on fiber (Multiple STM-1 capacity)
- Reliance Infocom( Mumbai& Bangalore): IP connectivity and TDM on fiber
- Airtel( Mumbai& Bangalore: TDM connectivity on Fiber
Colocation services from Netmagic turbocharge Flipkart’s business growth plansView Case Study
Business Standard chooses Netmagic for professional website hosting and mail managementView Case Study
Netmagic SimpliCloud helps a leading educational university in India with an always-on, robust infrastructure solutionView Case Study
Dishtv Chooses Netmagic's Hybrid Cloud and DraaS Solutions to expand their IT Infrastructure, Enable Higher Growth and Manage IT BetterView Case Study
Netmagic’s SimpliCloud offering revolutionizes DR concept for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) running SAP on WindowsView Case Study
C-Edge boosts service to clients by consolidating its IT infrastructure with Netmagic SolutionsView Case Study
Hosting services from Netmagic ensures zero downtime for the SAP Application environment at ParagonView Case Study
Ratnakar Bank chooses Netmagic’s Managed IT Hosting Services to accelerate its business transformationView Case Study
H & R Johnson trusts their mission-critical SAP application hosting with NetmagicView Case Study
Customized hosting solution from Netmagic ensure an always on IT infrastructure for NSE.IT customersView Case Study