To make your public cloud computing experience flexible and customizable, we give you the Netmagic SimpliCloud API (Application Programming Interface), a set of source code based specifications, which can be used as an interface by your application or software components to communicate with your contract Netmagic SimpliCompute Virtual Machines.
- Complete Instance operations’ set comprising of controls to create a VM, start a VM, stop a VM, reboot a VM, reconfigure a VM, pause a VM or destroy a VM.
- SimpliNet Virtual Load Balancer management APIs like getting VRRP binding, SSL certificate list, creating / configuring VLB Instances.
- Get list of Instances and get details of individual Instances
- Get analytics like disk data, CPU data or network data.
- SimpliNet Virtual Firewall Appliance management APIs like insert / update / delete Firewall rules.
- Network operations APIs like creating network storage APIs, get / add / update dial-up forms / users and task APIs.
- Transaction reporting APIs to add / update / delete a role or check credit points and add credit points APIs.
SimpliCloud APIGet a copy of the Simplicloud API
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apart from above features, documentation will give you complete clarity on Response Codes which allows you for better exception handling in your application.
List of APIs
|API Title||API Heading|
|Firewall Manage Functions||
|Load Balancer Manage Functions||
|Get Memory Data||
|Transactions Reporting API||
Note: exhaustive list of error codes, mapped with text description available for ready reference.