SimpliScale Fixed Instances
- These are VMs that get created by default, when SimpliScale is configured. The configuration of these instances would be exactly similar to that of the Master VM as configured, when the Clone was created.
- SimpliScale will keep a track of the VMs’ utilization and thus you get billed for the time these VMs are actually used. All resource utilization would be rounded off to the next hour.
- Currently designed to provision 1 VM to start with, these VMs are normally in the ‘off’ state. They will be automatically turned ‘on’ by SimpliScale, as and when required.
- Once the system detects a DownScale threshold, as per configured Cooling Period, it will automatically turnoff these VMs
SimpliScale Dynamic Instances
- These VMs get provisioned, only when all the Auto-Scaling Fixed VMs are turned ‘on’
- Again these VMs are provisioned but not turned ‘on’ until the need actually arises to turn them ‘on’
- One VM always provisioned as standby
Contact us 1800 103 3130 or fill up a service request form and our cloud expert will get in touch with you.Service Request Form