Colocation services from Netmagic allow Apar Industries to focus on its business and growth plans
For an established company like Apar, investing in setting up a datacenter of its own to take care of their IT infrastructure needs was an expensive proposition and a challenging task. As the business grew, Apar realized that it needed a scalable and a highly available IT infrastructure that could support its growth. Hence the company decided to look for a managed IT hosting service provider who could provide a scalable, robust and a highly available IT infrastructure.
Netmagic has provided Apar with complete SAP hosting environment for its business application infrastructure. It has also availed hosted mailing services from Netmagic.
- IDC & Managed Hosting – Leased Line, Colocation, Ethernet, Firewall, Backup, Shared Space, Shared Microsoft Mail
- Mail & Messaging –Hosted Exchange on Microsoft
- High availability of IT infrastructure and 99.99% uptime for Apar’s IT infrastructure ensures that their mission critical SAP environment is running 24x7
- Round the clock support & monitoring, maintenance and technical expertise ensures faster turnaround times (TAT) and improved performance levels
- A robust and a scalable IT infrastructure helps support Apar’s expansion and growth plans
- Apar Industries is able to focus on its core business and explore new avenues for further growth and expansion
Apar Industries Limited (APAR) has been witnessing a significant growth in its business over five decades. To support this growth, Apar realized that it is critical to have a robust, scalable and highly available IT infrastructure. However, setting up an IT infrastructure in-house would have involved a huge CapEx and managing it would have been a challenging task as well. Therefore, Apar decided to look for a managed IT hosting service provider who could provide a scalable and highly available IT infrastructure in an OpEx investment model and manage it as well.
Apar had already availed of the hosted mailing exchange on Microsoft for 700+ users from Netmagic and was satisfied with the service provided. Hence, they decided to choose Netmagic as its managed IT hosting service provider.
"Since we had already evaluated Netmagic & had a good experience with Netmagic for our mail hosting services, we preferred to choose their datacenter services for hosting our business application (SAP) as well." says G. S Rao, AGM – IT, Apar Industries
He further adds, "The other reasons for choosing Netmagic were state-of-the-art datacenter facilities, dedicated and committed promoters, a focus on datacenter, co-location and managed services, carrier neutrality, and SLA based services and operations."
"With the growth of applications in our organization, we had to upgrade our storage as well as server capacity. Netmagic helped us in scaling up our storage and server space. Whenever we have a requirement all we need to do is get in touch with our account manager and convey our requirements to him and it is taken care of."
Apar has been able to focus on its core business and its future growth plans rather than worry about IT infrastructure issues. The company has been able to realize significant cost efficiencies by outsourcing hosted services to Netmagic Solutions.