SimpliMail Linux is a SaaS (Software as a Service) based, cost-effective Mailing Solution. Customers opting for SimpliMail Linux shall receive Hosted and Managed Mailboxes running on Multi-tenant Linux platform on pay-per-use model.
The SimpliMail Linux service comes bundled with:
- Control Panel to Manage End-Users;
- Threat Management Module (Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Firewall);
- Integrated Backup for up to 30 days;
- Mailboxes access on Mobile phones; and
- 24 x 7 Customer Support
SimpliMail Linux Features
- Comes with high-level of Security and Reliability.
- E-mail, calendar and contacts on your PC using all familiar clients like Thunderbird or on all the familiar web browsers.
- Using SimpliMail Linux Control Panel, you (administrator) can create, modify and delete users as per your business requirements.
Find out how SimpliMail Linux works
Already a Member of SimpliMail Linux?
Click on the button to login your account now
For more information call us on 1800 103 3130
Fashionandyou Reduces Costs by 55% and Server Sprawl by 70% with Netmagic’s Cloud InfrastructureView Case Study
Colocation services from Netmagic allow Apar Industries to focus on its business and growth plansView Case Study
United Spirits maximizes IT infrastructure utilization with Netmagic SolutionsView Case Study
SimpliCloud from Netmagic enables a global marketing and advertising agency to provide a low latency and highly available IT infrastructure for supporting the digital marketing campaigns of its customersView Case Study
C-Edge boosts service to clients by consolidating its IT infrastructure with Netmagic SolutionsView Case Study
Merchant of style, Myntra grows business on Netmagic's Data Center InfrastructureView Case Study
Netmagic SimpliCloud helps a leading educational university in India with an always-on, robust infrastructure solutionView Case Study
Hungama Tunes in to Netmagic's Data Center Infra for Business TransformationView Case Study
H & R Johnson trusts their mission-critical SAP application hosting with NetmagicView Case Study
Hosting services from Netmagic assure India's largest radio taxi service operator of a highly available IT infrastructure to enable further growth and expansionView Case Study