SimpliMail Linux is a SaaS (Software as a Service) based, cost-effective Mailing Solution. Customers opting for SimpliMail Linux shall receive Hosted and Managed Mailboxes running on Multi-tenant Linux platform on pay-per-use model.
The SimpliMail Linux service comes bundled with:
- Control Panel to Manage End-Users;
- Threat Management Module (Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Firewall);
- Integrated Backup for up to 30 days;
- Mailboxes access on Mobile phones; and
- 24 x 7 Customer Support
SimpliMail Linux Features
- Comes with high-level of Security and Reliability.
- E-mail, calendar and contacts on your PC using all familiar clients like Thunderbird or on all the familiar web browsers.
- Using SimpliMail Linux Control Panel, you (administrator) can create, modify and delete users as per your business requirements.
Find out how SimpliMail Linux works
Already a Member of SimpliMail Linux?
Click on the button to login your account now
For more information call us on 1800 103 3130
Netmagic’s SimpliCloud offering revolutionizes DR concept for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) running SAP on WindowsView Case Study
Netmagic powers value added services for a global leader in mobile device marketView Case Study
Mobile2Win maximizes uptime with Netmagic Solutions’ hosting servicesView Case Study
Managed hosting services from Netmagic ensures that CarWale’s customers get a consistent and enhanced experience on carwale.comView Case Study
Netmagic enables the Business Continuity Plan for a global ship manufacturing company with its DR on Cloud solutionView Case Study
Zen’s exponential increase in online trading volumes supported by Netmagic’s dedicated hosting servicesView Case Study
SAP hosting services from Netmagic enable Flamingo Pharmaceuticals to save 40% on CapExView Case Study
Bigtree Runs BookMyShow.com on Netmagic's InfrastructureView Case Study
Colocation services from Netmagic allow Apar Industries to focus on its business and growth plansView Case Study
Netmagic Solutions powers a major global financial services provider’s growth plans in India.View Case Study