SimpliMail Linux is a SaaS (Software as a Service) based, cost-effective Mailing Solution. Customers opting for SimpliMail Linux shall receive Hosted and Managed Mailboxes running on Multi-tenant Linux platform on pay-per-use model.
The SimpliMail Linux service comes bundled with:
- Control Panel to Manage End-Users;
- Threat Management Module (Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Firewall);
- Integrated Backup for up to 30 days;
- Mailboxes access on Mobile phones; and
- 24 x 7 Customer Support
SimpliMail Linux Features
- Comes with high-level of Security and Reliability.
- E-mail, calendar and contacts on your PC using all familiar clients like Thunderbird or on all the familiar web browsers.
- Using SimpliMail Linux Control Panel, you (administrator) can create, modify and delete users as per your business requirements.
Find out how SimpliMail Linux works
Already a Member of SimpliMail Linux?
Click on the button to login your account now
For more information call us on 1800 103 3130
United Spirits maximizes IT infrastructure utilization with Netmagic SolutionsView Case Study
Netmagic helps pharmaceutical giant outsource and integrate SAP deployment for their acquired entities in IndiaView Case Study
Netmagic Helps Pharmaceutical and CPG Company with Reliable, Robust Infrastructure and Adhere to Compliance with Audit ServicesView Case Study
Netmagic's dedicated hosting service enables a leading global telecommunications company to increase life of its IT infrastructure by 3 years and in turn handle additional growth of 35%View Case Study
Customized hosting solution from Netmagic ensure an always on IT infrastructure for NSE.IT customersView Case Study
Merchant of style, Myntra grows business on Netmagic's Data Center InfrastructureView Case Study
Consul India Hosts India’s First SAP HANA Implementation on Netmagic's Data CenterView Case Study
Managed hosting services from Netmagic ensures that CarWale’s customers get a consistent and enhanced experience on carwale.comView Case Study
Bigtree Runs BookMyShow.com on Netmagic's InfrastructureView Case Study
Colocation services from Netmagic allow Apar Industries to focus on its business and growth plansView Case Study