SimpliMail Linux is a SaaS (Software as a Service) based, cost-effective Mailing Solution. Customers opting for SimpliMail Linux shall receive Hosted and Managed Mailboxes running on Multi-tenant Linux platform on pay-per-use model.
The SimpliMail Linux service comes bundled with:
- Control Panel to Manage End-Users;
- Threat Management Module (Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Firewall);
- Integrated Backup for up to 30 days;
- Mailboxes access on Mobile phones; and
- 24 x 7 Customer Support
SimpliMail Linux Features
- Comes with high-level of Security and Reliability.
- E-mail, calendar and contacts on your PC using all familiar clients like Thunderbird or on all the familiar web browsers.
- Using SimpliMail Linux Control Panel, you (administrator) can create, modify and delete users as per your business requirements.
Find out how SimpliMail Linux works
Already a Member of SimpliMail Linux?
Click on the button to login your account now
For more information call us on 1800 103 3130
Netmagic Migrates and Consolidates Credit Information Company's Data CenterView Case Study
Netmagic helps pharmaceutical giant outsource and integrate SAP deployment for their acquired entities in IndiaView Case Study
Netmagic implemented a turnkey IT operations setup to manage physical infrastructure, virtual environments, and applications for India Infoline.View Case Study
Dedicated IT hosting from Netmagic enables a leading public sector bank to achieve 99.9% uptime for their internet banking portalView Case Study
Netmagic Accelerates Launch of Thomson Reuters Elektron in IndiaView Case Study
Bigtree Runs BookMyShow.com on Netmagic's InfrastructureView Case Study
Fashionandyou Reduces Costs by 55% and Server Sprawl by 70% with Netmagic’s Cloud InfrastructureView Case Study
Netmagic Helps Pharmaceutical and CPG Company with Reliable, Robust Infrastructure and Adhere to Compliance with Audit ServicesView Case Study
H & R Johnson trusts their mission-critical SAP application hosting with NetmagicView Case Study
Merchant of style, Myntra grows business on Netmagic's Data Center InfrastructureView Case Study