SimpliMail Linux is a SaaS (Software as a Service) based, cost-effective Mailing Solution. Customers opting for SimpliMail Linux shall receive Hosted and Managed Mailboxes running on Multi-tenant Linux platform on pay-per-use model.
The SimpliMail Linux service comes bundled with:
- Control Panel to Manage End-Users;
- Threat Management Module (Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Firewall);
- Integrated Backup for up to 30 days;
- Mailboxes access on Mobile phones; and
- 24 x 7 Customer Support
SimpliMail Linux Features
- Comes with high-level of Security and Reliability.
- E-mail, calendar and contacts on your PC using all familiar clients like Thunderbird or on all the familiar web browsers.
- Using SimpliMail Linux Control Panel, you (administrator) can create, modify and delete users as per your business requirements.
Find out how SimpliMail Linux works
Already a Member of SimpliMail Linux?
Click on the button to login your account now
For more information call us on 1800 103 3130
Netmagic’s SimpliCloud offering revolutionizes DR concept for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) running SAP on WindowsView Case Study
C-Edge boosts service to clients by consolidating its IT infrastructure with Netmagic SolutionsView Case Study
Foreseegame.com Bets Business Growth on Netmagic's Virtual Data Center InfrastructureView Case Study
H & R Johnson trusts their mission-critical SAP application hosting with NetmagicView Case Study
Managed hosting services from Netmagic ensures that CarWale’s customers get a consistent and enhanced experience on carwale.comView Case Study
Consul India Hosts India’s First SAP HANA Implementation on Netmagic's Data CenterView Case Study
Netmagic powers value added services for a global leader in mobile device marketView Case Study
Dishtv Chooses Netmagic's Hybrid Cloud and DraaS Solutions to expand their IT Infrastructure, Enable Higher Growth and Manage IT BetterView Case Study
Netmagic enables the Business Continuity Plan for a global ship manufacturing company with its DR on Cloud solutionView Case Study
Hosting services from Netmagic help RockeTalk expand its business and provide its customers with an enhanced user experienceView Case Study