SimpliMail Linux is a SaaS (Software as a Service) based, cost-effective Mailing Solution. Customers opting for SimpliMail Linux shall receive Hosted and Managed Mailboxes running on Multi-tenant Linux platform on pay-per-use model.
The SimpliMail Linux service comes bundled with:
- Control Panel to Manage End-Users;
- Threat Management Module (Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Firewall);
- Integrated Backup for up to 30 days;
- Mailboxes access on Mobile phones; and
- 24 x 7 Customer Support
SimpliMail Linux Features
- Comes with high-level of Security and Reliability.
- E-mail, calendar and contacts on your PC using all familiar clients like Thunderbird or on all the familiar web browsers.
- Using SimpliMail Linux Control Panel, you (administrator) can create, modify and delete users as per your business requirements.
Find out how SimpliMail Linux works
Already a Member of SimpliMail Linux?
Click on the button to login your account now
For more information call us on 1800 103 3130
Netmagic manages a highly available and secure IT infrastructure for a global ecommerce company in IndiaView Case Study
Netmagic Migrates and Consolidates Credit Information Company's Data CenterView Case Study
A leading software company hosts its financial asset management application with Netmagic-scores on availabilityView Case Study
H & R Johnson trusts their mission-critical SAP application hosting with NetmagicView Case Study
Netmagic's dedicated hosting service enables a leading global telecommunications company to increase life of its IT infrastructure by 3 years and in turn handle additional growth of 35%View Case Study
Netmagic powers value added services for a global leader in mobile device marketView Case Study
Netmagic Solutions powers a major global financial services provider’s growth plans in India.View Case Study
Netmagic helps pharmaceutical giant outsource and integrate SAP deployment for their acquired entities in IndiaView Case Study
Ratnakar Bank Chooses Netmagic's Data Center Services to Accelerate Business TransformationView Case Study
Netmagic Accelerates Launch of Thomson Reuters Elektron in IndiaView Case Study