SimpliMail Linux is a SaaS (Software as a Service) based, cost-effective Mailing Solution. Customers opting for SimpliMail Linux shall receive Hosted and Managed Mailboxes running on Multi-tenant Linux platform on pay-per-use model.
The SimpliMail Linux service comes bundled with:
- Control Panel to Manage End-Users;
- Threat Management Module (Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Firewall);
- Integrated Backup for up to 30 days;
- Mailboxes access on Mobile phones; and
- 24 x 7 Customer Support
SimpliMail Linux Features
- Comes with high-level of Security and Reliability.
- E-mail, calendar and contacts on your PC using all familiar clients like Thunderbird or on all the familiar web browsers.
- Using SimpliMail Linux Control Panel, you (administrator) can create, modify and delete users as per your business requirements.
Find out how SimpliMail Linux works
Already a Member of SimpliMail Linux?
Click on the button to login your account now
For more information call us on 1800 103 3130
Netmagic Migrates and Consolidates Credit Information Company's Data CenterView Case Study
C-Edge boosts service to clients by consolidating its IT infrastructure with Netmagic SolutionsView Case Study
Customized hosting solution from Netmagic ensure an always on IT infrastructure for NSE.IT customersView Case Study
Merchant of style, Myntra grows business on Netmagic's Data Center InfrastructureView Case Study
Mobile2Win maximizes uptime with Netmagic Solutions’ hosting servicesView Case Study
Netmagic helps pharmaceutical giant outsource and integrate SAP deployment for their acquired entities in IndiaView Case Study
Netmagic addresses web security & monitoring concerns of a leading healthcare insurance solution providerView Case Study
Novatium accelerates time to test and prototype its applications with SimpliCloud from NetmagicView Case Study
Hosting services from Netmagic help RockeTalk expand its business and provide its customers with an enhanced user experienceView Case Study
Hosting services from Netmagic ensures zero downtime for the SAP Application environment at ParagonView Case Study