Netmagic Accelerates Launch of Thomson Reuters Elektron in India
When Thomson Reuters launched Elektron, an ultra-high speed network and hosting environment, that enables financial firms to access and share information faster and cost effectively in India, they were looking for a solutions partner who could provide an accessible IT infrastructure that was 'carrier neutral', and had direct connectivity with Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). In a business where ultra low latency is key for profitable outcomes, it was crucial for Thomson Reuters customer’s to have access to market data faster in order to drive efficient trading.
Besides Netmagic's expertise and track record of managing mission-critical trading application environment for a large set of securities and trading organizations in India,its proximity to BSE (Netmagic’s Data Center at BSE) was favourable to Thomson Reuters.
Thomson Reuters opted for Netmagic’s colocation and managed hosting services to support its customers’ growth and expansion plans.
- IDC & Managed Hosting - Colocation, Ethernet, Firewall, Switch, Domain Name
- Infrastructure Management Services - InfraManage, InfraMonitor
- News content is accessed by Thomson Reuters’ Customers over 300 trading venues worldwide, with direct feed from Indian cash equities market
- Completely managed solution to enable Thomson Reuters’ customers to focus on their core business activities
- Low latency connectivity and faster access to BSE feeds and other markets in the Elektron network enabled high frequency trading (HFT) for Thomson Reuters’ customers
- Faster time-to-market with a lower total cost of ownership (TCO) as a result of reduced infrastructure and maintenance costs for Thomson Reuters’ customers
- Highly available IT infrastructure and 99.99% uptime SLA ensured a consistent customer experience
- Round-the-clock support, maintenance and technical expertise ensured faster turnaround times (TAT) and improved performance levels