How SimpliMail Linux Works
- SimpliMail Exchange has a distributed architecture, which allows high level of security, performance and scalability. The Security stack acts as a gateway to the authentication and directory server.
- Behind the server firewall, policy enforcement takes place, which is followed by a virus scan. Only clean mails are passed to the Mail Server.
- After the e-mails are passed from the Mail Server to your Corporate Server, your end-users can download them.
- In absence of Mail Server’s availability, the mails are queued for a period of up to 5 days.
SimpliMail Exchange Features
- Using the SimpliMail Linux control panel, you (administrator) can create, modify and delete users as per your business requirements
- SimpliMail Linux comes with enterprise-grade security and reliability
- SimpliMail Linux provides e-mail, calendar and contacts on your PC, using familiar clients like Thunderbird or on all the familiar web browsers.
SimpliMail Exchange Security
- The SimpliMail Linux Infrastructure is protected by enterprise-grade physical firewalls which are monitored and managed by Netmagic NOC Team on a 24x7 basis.
- We continuously monitor I/O utilization and performance.
- Each mailbox on SimpliMail Linux is protected anti-virus and spam-filters.
- Notification e-mails are sent to you (administrator) for the quarantined e-mails. The system allows users to white-list / safe-list such emails by clicking the Release link.
Netmagic offers an extensive range of architecture, deployment and management services for public, private, hosted or virtual private cloud for different applications, as required.