How SimpliMail Exchange Works
- SimpliMail Exchange has a distributed architecture, which allows high level of security, performance and scalability. The Security stack acts as a gateway to the authentication and directory server.
- Behind the server firewall, policy enforcement takes place, which is followed by a virus scan. The Proof Point Layer ensures that only clean mails are passed to the Mail Server.
- After the e-mails are passed from mail server to your corporate server, your end-users can download them.
- In absence of Mail Server’s availability the mails are queued for a period of up to 3 days.
SimpliMail Exchange Features
- Built using Microsoft Exchange 2013 and hosted within Netmagic’s World-Class datacenter facilities, SimpliMail Exchange comes with Enterprise-Grade security and reliability
- SimpliMail Exchange provides e-mail, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone (Active-sync & Mini OWA) or on all the familiar web browsers.
- Using SimpliMail Exchange Control Panel, you can create, modify and delete users as per your business requirements.
- You can access e-mails through OWA (Outlook Web Access), popular e-mail clients or Mobile Devices (Windows based or BlackBerry).
SimpliMail Exchange Security
- Leverages Cisco IronPort, the world’d leading provider of internet security products and services
- SimpliMail Exchange’s backend infrastructure is under 24 x 7 monitoring and management. The Mailing Infrastructure is continuously monitored for mail queues and reports
- Proactive patch management and updates on to the mailing server and security infrastructure.
- We continuously monitor I/O utilization and performance.
- Each mailbox on SimpliMail Exchange is protected by an exchange-aware anti-virus by default.
- Virus and Spam are filtered at the SimpliMail Exchange gateway to ensure that all the incoming and outgoing mails are scanned and you send or receive only clean mails.
- Notification e-mails are sent to you (administrator) for the quarantined e-mails. Such e-mails remain in quarantine stage for 14 days before being purged. The system allows you to white-list / safe-list such e-mails by clicking the “Release” Link.
Netmagic offers an extensive range of architecture, deployment and management services for public, private, hosted or virtual private cloud for different applications, as required.