NTT Com-Netmagic Facilities Specifications
A quick tour of our datacenter reveals that our facilities are engineered to offer a superior infrastructure for continuous Internet operations that support availability, reliability and scalability.
So how do we do it?
Our datacenters combine high-speed Internet backbones with robust peering agreements to ensure speedy and effective distribution of data and are designed to eliminate even a single point of failure.
- Complete redundancy on all systems
- Robust peering agreements
- Local loop connectivity across datacenters
- Designed for availability, reliability and scalability
- Carrier Neutral Bandwidth Services
At NTT Com-Netmagic, all our state-of-the-art facilities are engineered for complete redundancy on all systems. This ensures that if even one of the components were to fail, the remaining 'n' components would automatically take up the load with absolutely no reduction in the level of performance of the datacenter.