One of the fastest growing private wealth management firms in India with an Assets Under Management (AUM) of USD 24 billion*. They serve the highly specialized and sophisticated needs of high net-worth and ultra-high net worth individuals, affluent families, family offices and institutional clients through a comprehensive range of tailored wealth management solutions.
With rising infrastructure needs, the company needed a cost-effective and scalable solution to manage its data storage. IIFL partnered with NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India, to assess its needs, take the right infrastructure/vendor choices and migrate its entire data environment to the selected cloud infrastructure.
- NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India, proposed AWS EBS for the instance based on the application/database IOPS and space requirements.
- S3 was proposed for storage of flat files for the Document Management Systems data
- The implementation included an initial POC along with performance testing to fine tune the infrastructure sizing requirements.
- The production environment was setup using AWS CloudFormation templates to rollout the Infrastructure in a phased-manner.
- The total instance sprawl of EC2 was 55 instances along with 12 TB across all EBS volumes and annual projections of 6 TB on S3.