Established in 1943, RBL Bank is a scheduled commercial bank serving the trading, agriculture & manufacturing sectors through a network of 350 licensed branches. The bank’s mission is to deliver robust and cost-effective banking services that promote financial inclusion, catalyze growth and reduce social inequalities. It continually strives to be the 'Bank of Choice' in its selected client and geographic segments.
• Increasing scale and complexity of threats
• Ensuring compliance with the enterprise security regulations related to the banking industry
• Alert Fatigue due to handling events from different systems
• Partner with a strategic and dedicated SOC partner with the required technology capability, agility and financial strength
• 24x7 dedicated SOC ensures complete protection from known and unknown threats
• Latest and required technologies like Cyber Risk Quantification Solution and Threat Intel were recommended at the right time and also implemented and managed by the SOC team
• NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India, has ensured a single point of contact for all info-security requirements
RBL Bank was on the lookout for a single partner who could administer, manage and maintain different security systems with the prime objective of improving the security posture of the bank. RBL Bank chose NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India, due to its stellar reputation in enterprise security and partnerships with enterprise security OEMs. NTT Global Data Centers and Cloud Infrastructure, India, proposed a hybrid model of dedicated 24x7 customer premise and shared resources. A team of highly skilled resources who could manage the complete SOC requirements of RBL and a dedicated SIEM for the log analysis was deployed.