SimpliCompute : SLA
On-demand virtual machines and computing resources
SimpliCloud comes with a number of Service Level guarantees that ensure that you can depend upon our cloud infrastructure services with the same confidence and assurance that you would have on any physical IT infrastructure at your end.
These guarantees are backed by a decade and a half of experience and expertise in providing online IT Managed Services (Internet Data Centres, Hosting Services, Mail and Messaging Services, Disaster Recovery Services, etc.) and a highly skilled, experienced and committed workforce.
Cloud Server Instance Availability:
- Netmagic warrants 99.99% uptime on customer cloud server instance over a calendar month of usage.
- Server instance availability = 100* ( Total minutes per month – unscheduled downtime minutes) / Total minutes per month
Credit against Monthly Recurring Charge
If Netmagic fails to maintain Availability in any whole calendar month of the Service Term, due to any act or omission of Netmagic, then the Customer is entitled to receive a credit against the Monthly Recurring Charge as set out in the online Order and reflected in invoice against such service.
The Service Credits will only be paid in respect of the impacted cloud server instance and only if the Monthly Recurring Charge has been paid for that month. The Service Credits are non-cumulative and cannot be carried and accumulated on month – on – month basis. The service Credits are set out below:
|POWER SUPPLY OR
|99.99% - 99.95%||No Credit|
|99.94% - 99.90%||2% of Monthly Recurring Charge|
|99.89% - 99.80%||5% of Monthly Recurring Charge|
|99.79% - 99.70%||10% of Monthly Recurring Charge|
In order to qualify for a Service Credit, the Customer must notify Netmagic within seven (7) days of any event giving rise to a Customer entitlement. Failure to so notify will void the Customer's eligibility for any credit for such events.
If the Customer is entitled to receive credits on more than one guarantee as set forth herein due to the same service effecting incident, the maximum entitlement of the Customer shall in no case exceed the relevant percentage amount calculated on the total Monthly Recurring Charges applicable for the month
The Service Level Guarantee shall not apply to the following performance issues:
- Caused by factors outside of Netmagic's reasonable control.
- That resulted from any actions or inactions of the Customer or any third parties.
- That resulted from the Customer's software and / or third party software, not within the sole control of Netmagic.
- Caused by a Force Majeure event.
- Planned / Scheduled Maintenance for which Netmagic had provide notice of forty eight (48) hours or more.
- Any restrictions placed / imposed upon Netmagic by the Customer, which prevent or delay the performance of Netmagic's obligations.
- Any Network outage arising out of Virus / Denial Of Service attacks and / or the usage / utilization in excess of 80% of the contracted bandwidth (rate-limit customers) / capacity of physical link.